Triphala Extract tablets are composed of pure form of triphala. It stands for a combination of three fruits namely amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. Triphala is the most ancient ayurvedic medicine used to cure gastrointestinal problems, weight loss, dental issues, diabetes, digestion and constipation issues, regulates blood pressure, makes liver function better, reduces tumor formation chances and inhibits HIV. A diverse range of diseases can be cured by consuming Triphala. Scientific composition of triphala shows that it contains vitamin C, iron, amino acids, minerals, gallic acid, ellagic acid and phytochemicals such as terpenes, polyphenols, anthocyanins and flavonoids
First compound of triphala is amalaki which is also known as amla or Indian gooseberry. It has immense medicinal uses like in case of constipation, prevents ovarian cancer and is very beneficial for hairs, skin and immunity. Bibhitaki contains gallic acid, ellagic acid, tannins, lignins which aids in weight loss, sugar level reduction by promoting insulin secretion from pancreas, reduces uric acid production and thus helpful in gout. Haritaki contains terpenes, anthocyanins and flavonoids. It is efficiently helpful in asthma, heart disease , stomach ulcers and other ailments. It is very helpful in constipation and possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Triphala Extract Tablets have a wide variety of health benefits if taken regularly on a daily basis. It is an Ayurvedic medicine which is completely herbal and vegan in nature. This product assures you good results and promises to improve your overall health at a very nominal price.
Advantages of this product
- Triphala Extract tablets are extremely beneficial in gastrointestinal issues like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, abdominal pain, excess gas, harder stools etc.
- It fastens up the metabolism and aids in weight loss.
- Triphala extract tablets possess antibacteria, antifungal properties which are useful in treatment of dental issues like oral plaque, oral bacteria, gum disease and cavities.
- Triphala contains vitamin E due to which it is highly helpful in treatment of cataract. It neutralises the free redicals that damage cells.
- These tablets are useful for liver related issues and cure diabetes to certain levels.
- It helps in maintaining healthy hairs and glowing skin as it contains amalaki.
- It is also beneficial in improving heart health and eye visions.
- The polyphenols present in Triphala inhibit the growth of cancer cells and cure certain types of cancer.
- One bottle of Triphala Extract Tablets contains 60 tablets.
- Per tablet mg is 500 mg.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- 60 tablets pack at very affordable prices.
- Intake is restricted to 1-2 tablets per day.
- Adults of all ages consume it.
- Pregnant and lactating ladies consult a physician before taking it.