Shatavari extract tablets composed of ancient ayurvedic ingredients including gurmar, karela, giloy, methi, neem, guggul, jamun etc. Pure extracts of these ingredients makes this product an excellent supplement used as an antioxidants, anti-viral, hormone balancing, improving lactation capacity agent. It also cures mouth ulcers and is highly beneficial in improving the health of female reproductive organs. It reduces symptoms of menopause like hot flashes. It is believed that Shatavari is used to withdraw alcohol, treat bladder and kidney stones, bronchitis and help in lowering diabetes.
Shatavari extract tablets are a rich source of vitamins like Vitamin A,B2, B6, C, calcium, magnesium and folic acid. These tablets have an excellent effect on skin, it minimizes wrinkles, fine lines and can reverse aging. It is also used for breast enlargement and a perfect supplement for pregnant ladies.
Shatavari extract tablets is an ayurvedic medicine which is the solution of numerous problems and also known as Asparagus Racemosus. It improves vitality, density of hairs, reduces fine lines of skin, increases milk production of breastfeeding mothers, helps in gaining weight and maintains a good immune system. Shatavari extract tablets are made up of pure shatavari plant roots and are 100% vegan products with no added chemicals or any preserving agents. These
tablets have high medicinal uses when it comes to female libido. It has the capacity to heal ulcers and wounds. Shatavari has steroidal saponins which lowers the cramps during the menstrual cycle, makes it regular and eliminates bloating and treats PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
Shatavari extract tablets are available at a very nominal cost and offer you a solution to a diverse range of problems. These tablets are believed to remove toxic elements from the body and are also very helpful in the case of urinary tract infection (UTI).
Health Benefits of Shatavari Extract Tablets:
- Shatavari extract tablets are a wonderful solution to problems related to female reproductive organs and also increases the vitality of females.
- These tablets balance the hormones and reduces the symptoms of menopause like hot flashes and night sweating.
- It soothes wounds and cures ulcers.
- It is very helpful for lactating mothers. It enhances the milk secretion in the body.
- Shatavari is known to cure Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and regulates the menstrual cycle and reduces the pain and cramps significantly.
- It removes the toxic elements from the body and prevents Urinary Tract infections.
- Shatavari is known as the Queen of herbs which reduces the infection and helps in gaining weight.
- It cures bronchitis and other breathing issues, and helps in withdrawing alcohol.
- Shatavari extract tablets are very successful in removal of Kidney and bladder stones.
- These tablets are an excellent supplement for anxiety and act as antioxidant agents for the body.
- Shatavari extracts tablets that reduce blood sugar levels and are very effective in type 2 diabetes cases.
- It is also very helpful in gastric ulcers, fatigue, weakness and to fight with cold and cough.
- It is highly recommended to pregnant ladies as it has folic acid which builds immunity and makes the body resistant to infections.
Specification of product:
- Shatavari Extract Tablets are 60 in number per bottle.
- Per tablet mg is 500 mg.
- An Ayurvedic medicine, 100% vegan and has no side effects.
- Adults of all age can take it.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Intake of 1-2 tablets per day is advisable.