Navchatana’s Ashwagandha extract tablets are composed of extracts of plant ashwagandha. Scientifically ashwagandha is known as Withania Somnifera. It grows in India and South East Asia and Africa. Ashwagandha plant root is used for manufacturing of these tablets. This Ayurvedic medicine is beneficial in anxiety, depression, improves fertility, regulates blood sugar, corrects the problem of insomnia, enhances muscle growth, physical strength, eliminates stress and reduces swelling and calms the brain.
Ashwagandha also helps in weight reduction and it is commonly used by athletes as it efficiently increases physical health.
Ashwagandha is a Sanskrit name which means smell of horse which implies it’s use in enhancement of physical strength.
This Ayurvedic medicine is known as Indian ginseng which is popular to maintain youth, mental and physical health. It eases chest pain, treats arthritis and is also helpful in Alzheimer’s disease. Studies have shown that ashwagandha is also promising in fighting cancer. It has rasayana and vata balancing qualities. It also has vajikarana which upgrades the stamina level and treats erectile dysfunction. The nutritional value of this Ayurvedic medicine is high in protein, fiber and carbohydrates.
Ashwagandha is referred to as adaptogen as it deals with stress successfully. Ashwagandha contains stress-activated JNK-1(c-jun-N Terminal protein Kinase). It restricts the activity of HPA axis (Hypothalamic-pitutary-adrenal) which controls stress response. Ashwagandha is suggested in cases of temporary loss of consciousness which happens due to insufficient flow of blood to brain, enlargement of neck lypmh nodes, tumours, ulcers in reproductive organs of males and females, vitiligo, stiffness of knees etc.
- Reduces anxiety, stress and depression to a larger extent.
- Regulates blood sugar and maintains insulin levels in the body.
- Research shows that it is also effective in improving fertility.
- Calms the brain and removes swelling.
- Enhances physical strength and muscle growth.
- Corrects insomnia and balances mental health.
- Increases testosterone which in turn aids in good fertility of men.
- Maintain a good energy level by eliminating drowsiness.
- It delays the growth of cancer cells and helps to fight with cancer.
- It reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves general learning and memory and reflex action.
- It lowers the TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and stabilizes hyperthyroidism.
- Ashwagandha as ayurvedic medicine increases production of melanin in hairs and reduces premature graying of hairs.
- It helps in cold, cough and even in asthma also.
- It has antipyretic properties which reduces fever.
The therapeutic properties of Ashwagandha are many and it’s ayurvedic medicinal property makes it an essential supplement to take in day to day life. Ashwagandha extract tablets as a supplement are usually taken by adult athletes. It is an emerging herb which holds immense health benefits and successfully cures anxiety, depression, insomnia and other serious problems.
- One bottle of Ashwagandha extract tablets contains 60 tablets and per mg tablet is 500mg.
- Compact packing and nominal price.
- Highly recommended for anxiety and depression issues.
- Pure extracts of root of Ashwagandha plant.
- Advisable to take 2 tablets per day.
- Pregnant and lactating ladies consult a physician before taking these tablets.