Amla commonly known as Indian Gooseberry is plentiful of Vitamin C and Vitamin A. Amla Extract Tablets are made up of pure extracts of amla which are high on vitamins and have several minerals. Since ages Amla has been known for its medicinal uses and Ayurveda has a strong literature stating its benefits on human health. Navchatana’s Amla Extract Tablets ensure to improve heart health, better vision of eyes, proper functioning of brain, lungs and liver. Amla Extract Tablets are loaded with richness of minerals like calcium, phosphate, carotene, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, amino acids and antioxidants like polyphenols etc. Amla extract Tablets are full of highly rich nutrients which gives glowing skin, dense hairs, sharp eyesight, healthy heart and improves digestion and effectively eliminates constipation.
Highlights and benefits
- Vitamin C in amla extract tablet helps to produce norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter which helps the brain to function better and enhances memory.
- Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant which boosts the immune system and is highly helpful in case of constant cold and cough.
- It aids in proper digestion and removes the problem of constipation. Vitamin C gives glowing and spotless skin.
- Vitamin A, Folic acid, iron, fiber, carotene, calcium, thiamine and other nutrients makes amla a highly recommended supplement.
- Protein present in amla extract tablets suppress hunger cravings and fasten metabolism which leads to weight loss.
- These Ayurvedic amla extract tablets help to maintain cholesterol and improve heart health by lowering the risk of heart attack.
- It helps to fight cancer by hindering the growth of cancer cells.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves arthritis pain, joint pain and mouth ulcers.
- Amla extract tablets work wonders for eye sight. It improves vision and eye health
- Increases the density of hairs and eliminates hair fall.
- This Ayurvedic medicine contains miraculous nutrients which helps lungs, liver and brain to function well.
- It prevents bacterial infections
- It helps in production of collagen which in turn reduces the aging process (anti-aging agent).
- Amla is believed to balance body elements and effectively balances the vata, kapha and pitta.
- Amla extracts tablets, Ayurvedic medicines are manufactured by Navchetana Healthcare Ltd.
- One bottle of Amla extract tablets contains 60 tablets and per tablet mg is 500mg.
- These highly recommended tablets are available at a very nominal price.
Navchetana Healthcare Ltd. Assures guarantee results of this Ayurvedic medicine if taken regularly. Amla is considered as an astounding supplement and well known for its medicinal benefits. Rich nutrients of amla extract tablets makes it the best choice for consuming daily. There is no side effect of this tablet and its prolonged use does not affect body balance.
Dosage of this product is 2 tablets per day. Pregnant and lactating ladies consult a physician before taking it.